17/04/2016

Out With The Old, In With The New

As you may, or may not, be aware I had an entertainment blog on another blog site that had basically the same name as this blog. I have had to abandon that blog because the site it is on is rubbish and I now cannot gain access to my blog at all. I hope to be able to import the posts that I put on that blog at some point as I am not going to repeat them on here unless there is no possible alternative. Anyway, I was part way through, for those of you that don't know, an A-Z listing of songs. The tracks, and things, that I list are not my favourites necessarily but are just songs, or whatever, that I know and that stand out for me either in a good or bad way. So I will be carrying that list on from the point I stopped on the other blog.



As a welcome to this, new....ish blog, (maybe I should have added a V0.2 to the end of the blog name😄) I am going to post some random links to some songs and music I like. So here goes and welcome to the new home of my entertainment blog.



Leornard Cohen - I'm Your Man



Beth Orton - I Wish I'd Never Seen The Sunshine



Cradle Of Filth - Dusk And Her Embrace



Spoiler - Electrifying



Gregory Issacs - Night Nurse


That's it for this introduction, more soon.


Any comments always welcome, thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment